Las Vegas Bankruptcy Attorneys
Helping People and Companies Eliminate Debts They Cannot Afford to Pay
Our Las Vegas bankruptcy attorneys at Your Vegas Lawyers, LLC, assist clients throughout Nevada to obtain a fresh start after a financial crisis. Most people who file for bankruptcy in Las Vegas need help with debts because of a life event that was not within their control.
Common factors that can cause debt problems include:
- Unemployment or decreases in income;
- Death of a spouse or family member;
- Divorce or legal separation;
- Business losses and closing of a business;
- Sudden illnesses and accidental injuries;
- Permanent disability;
- Transitioning to retirement income only; and,
- Natural disasters and catastrophes, such as floods, fires, pandemics, and storms.
The good news is that the bankruptcy system can help you get rid of debts you cannot pay. The bankruptcy process is available to individuals even if their money problems are caused by poor financial management or overuse of credit cards. The opportunity to obtain a fresh start to rebuild your finances for a healthier financial future is available to everyone who meets the requirements to file for bankruptcy relief.
How Can Our Las Vegas Bankruptcy Attorneys Help You?
Filing a Chapter 7, Chapter 13, or Chapter 11 bankruptcy case is not something you want to do on your own. Even though you are not required to hire an attorney for bankruptcy matters, that does not mean that a DIY bankruptcy filing is in your best interest.
Bankruptcy laws are complicated. The procedures and forms for filing a bankruptcy case can be confusing. If you are not familiar with the requirements for filing bankruptcy, you could make matters worse. You could lose property or have your bankruptcy discharge denied because you made a mistake.
Instead of filing bankruptcy without an attorney, talk to our Las Vegas bankruptcy lawyers. Our lawyers have significant experience handling bankruptcy matters. You can benefit from their skills, experience, resources, and knowledge as you seek bankruptcy relief.
Some of the benefits of hiring Your Vegas Lawyers to help with a bankruptcy filing include:
- A thoughtful and thorough analysis of your financial situation to determine your debt relief options and which option is best for your situation.
- A careful review of your assets and the allowed bankruptcy exemptions in your case to determine if any property is at risk of being sold in a Chapter 7 case.
- Applying all allowable bankruptcy exemptions to reduce the non-exempt equity in a Chapter 13 case, which keeps your Chapter 13 plan payment as low as possible.
- Review of all tax debts and student loans to determine if those debts might be eligible for a bankruptcy discharge.
- Calculating the bankruptcy Means Test to obtain the lowest median income level and disposable income level to benefit you in your bankruptcy filing.
- Preparing of all bankruptcy forms and electronic filing of your bankruptcy case.
- Support and guidance throughout the entire bankruptcy process to help you feel confident and relaxed.
- Available to answer questions or address concerns during your case.
There are so many ways that our legal team provides you with the services you need that we cannot mention them all on this list.
We Are Passionate About Helping You Solve Your Debt Problem
Our lawyers are passionate about what they do. They care about our clients’ wellbeing and futures. That passion and caring come through in every aspect of our legal services.
From your first consultation through your final hearing, you can count on our lawyers and legal team to be with you and fight to protect your best interests. We want you to get the fresh start you need and deserve after dealing with debt problems for so long.
Are You Ready To Take The First Step On The Journey To Becoming Debt-Free?
We understand you may have questions about filing bankruptcy in Las Vegas. You can read more about the bankruptcy process in our Overview of Bankruptcy. We also have information about specific chapters of bankruptcy on our website, including Chapter 7, Chapter 13, and Chapter 11.
We encourage you to spend as much time as you desire to read the information our lawyers have prepared for you here on our website.
We also encourage you to take advantage of the free, no-obligation consultation with a Las Vegas bankruptcy attorney. You can get the answers to your bankruptcy questions and learn more about bankruptcy at no charge.
Contact Our Las Vegas Bankruptcy Attorneys to Discuss Your Financial Situation
At Your Vegas Lawyers, LLC, we want to hear your story so that we can develop an affordable, effective strategy for you to get out of debt.
Call our office today to schedule your free consultation with an experienced Las Vegas bankruptcy attorney.